Tuesday, April 9, 2013

MSP Week 2

The brown paper bag activity was  very interesting activity. The people in my group were surprised at what I had brought in my bag. In mine was an empty Monster energy drink can, a guitar pick, and my phone. Each of these items represented a major part of my life. Monster is just something that makes me happy. Some people say I might have an addiction, but I just can't resist! The guitar pick was in place of my actual guitar that I obviously couldn't fit in the bag. I play guitar every single day and it has the biggest impact on my life. Playing with my band is something I cant imagine my life without. And lastly, my phone is the thing I am most attatched to. But not for reasons you might think. I can't go one day without listening to my music. I can't, I would go crazy. But this paper bag activity has really got me thinking about myself though.


No comments:

Post a Comment